Saturday 7 August 2010

Writings!

Hey i Wrote stuff today!

The following is copywrited by me so dont steals it otei!?!

This is the begining let me know what you think:


There is nothing but darkness ahead.

I see her clearly.

The dark surrounds her like a woeful blanket. She must be saved; nurtured and left to grow by herself. All life depends on her. Her very roots depend on her. Find her or we will never grow into our kingdom again, all will be for nothing if she does not survive.

The darkness must never touch her.

Protect her.

Teach her.

Do not forget she is the future.

***

So yes that like a pre chapter 1 thing. Ive written some of it but i dont want to show it just yet. Let me know! (Hint Ajax!!)

Anyways! sorry i havent been on in a while, i just havent got to it really. just been living i spose. I had a Brilliant birthday thanks to a lot of people and i thank you so much for everything!
I had an awsome time. And i got lots of presents! XD

Ive been on a manga frenzy recently. i am currently into three serieses, Chibi vampire-Alice in the Country of Hearts-Vampire knights!
The lovely HB Sauce let me borrow all of her Vampire Knights and i have devoured them! i read a volume in a night, space of an hourish maybe less! i am addicted!
I was appauled when i heard that china and japan are banning manga online!! but i found a webby that i can read them on, for the mean time anyways!

Jobs depress me a bit...they dont give people like me a chance. what i mean by people like me is, people that havent worked before (not out of choice and lack of trying coz i have and keep being let down, not because of my grades but because they cant be arsed to teach someone new to the game!) Meh.

I will leave you for now with a very cute picture!


1 comment:

  1. I'm letting you know oh Cherriest of Bellys :)

    I need more :P

    ReplyDelete