Thursday 3 June 2010

Oh Hai, its you!

This is me! Just a small package of insanity
and Love!

So yes this is my first blog! Wehey!
This blog will be a mix of my feelings and worries and random rants that happen through my life and then it will include how my writings are going and what i have been thinking of what to do next. I hope you will enjoy!

I think i needed a place to rant and talk to my self about stuff. Life isnt that easy as a student you know! hehe.

Times are hard at the moment. My boyfriend is going through a tough time with his family and then were trying to sort out what were going to do this summer. We cant go long without missing each other, a month without him is total hell and i think it is with him aswell. Both of us are getting nagged by our mothers to get a summer job but his mum seems to be going about it the wrong way. i mean my mum just says that it would be best but then his mum rings him just about everyday with suggestions that he wouldnt even consider and then she just gets way over the top with it and it makes him irritated and moody. And i hate that!!! it gets me irritated and moody and two people in a relationship being moody isnt good!
Shes such a great woman though, bless her shes got her heart in the right place-but she doesnt need to ring him everyday now, he is 19 and in Uni he can sort stuff out himself!

See told you i can rant!

something quite funny has happened recently too. My best friend, lets call her Chaplin, came over for a few days to visit me in Uni and we had a great time. but then after she left my flatmate ajax revealed to me that he had a 'Sexy' dream about her and that he had written a poem in his sleep. which is very weird in itself - who can write in their sleep? i mean i do pretty normal in a weird kind of way stuff in my sleep but not write! - but him dreaming of a friend that i have had since i was 5 was quite disturbing and funny at the same time. Bless him- i think he would be great with her but she has a twat of a boyfriend of three years so i dont think he could go there to be honest. Her boyfriend isnt in my good books at the moment though so i think it mite be just hopeful thinking lol!

I need to stop worrying about menial things-like that my boyfriend would find a better girlfriend that he like better than me or that i cant really do anything special. i need to find my niche in life-but i do think i just suit a life of looking after people or making people happy. i want quite simple things from life. I want to go travelling, to loads of places but its like everything is related to how much money you have and i dont have much.

But there we are, things will be good in the end!

What i can say is that me and TAG will deffinatly have a fluffy ginger cat called Doris in the future-That i am almost certain of! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment