Thursday 10 June 2010

Uni marks are in and i am happy!

I am so incredibly happy about my marks for my creative writing! it is either 67 or 68 im not that sure but still they are brilliant marks!
i have never had such brilliant marks before - i was always the avarage one and so you can see why i am so happy! XD


Also CUPCAKES!!!!

I made some for the first time yesterday and they turned out brilliantly-i shall put pics up soon.
But people seemed to like them so i will make another attempt and make them even bigger and better so watch this space!!

YAY! this is a good day!


p.s i was going to say to Big Toms question about what fruit-that it was a bit too late for me to be a cherry so that was out of the window any way i am glad he said a new question.
Which celeb would play me in a film about my life? hmm God knows - it would haveto be someone tiny maybe Emma Roberts? or someone else im not really sure but all i can say is good luck to them (and the person to play Tom would deffo be either Adam Brody or Joseph Gordon-levitt or someone like that!). Who would be you?

1 comment:

  1. Damn straight Adam Brody or Joseph Gorden-levitt. A/B for the more comedic sarcastic film and J/G/L for the more romantic, action or really any other film.

    ReplyDelete