Thursday 31 January 2013

Day one - the mighty banister.

So this is the story all about how my life got twisted upside down, so id like to take a minute just sit right there, ill tell you how my hand broke....

Ok that didn't work! Ah well I mite as well carry on.

So it was a normal Sunday where me and DB woke up to go to work, I was very excited as pay day was looming and I could get the iPhone 5 and lots of money! So after a relatively quiet day of work filled with silly customers and silly talks of what we were going to wear for the staff doo on the following Tuesday, I met up with DB to go home making a list of all the glorious food we could buy on Monday and also the prospect of getting a 40 inch tv for the living room XD

As we arrived home we remembered that it was time to put the bins out. So DB collected the kitchen bins and I the one upstairs.

We were merely chatting on the stairs as DB emptied the small bin from upstairs to the larger one. I grabbed the now empty bin and turned to run it upstairs when suddenly I was sitting on the top step cradling my hand and tears in my eyes. Thing is I couldn't stop laughing and crying at the same time! I was a blubbering wreck, it bloody well hurt!

But doing the ever faithful test of bending the fingers = not broken we declared that i must have just bruised it a bit.

So after this we put a bag of frozen sausages on it and thought it ouchie but good, we decided to have an Indian take away and it was wonderful! Accompanied by lots of CSI XD

I was happy, in pain but happy.

I couldn't get dressed in my pjs without help though :/

End day one.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment