Friday 4 January 2013

Take 3 - The Revival #1

So yes, I have decided to revive the whole blog thing

(seeing as i have so much more time on my hands now :/ )

So where do i start?

Well me and LT are finally in Cardiff!!! XD

Weve got the House that both of us have been dreaming of, well i have anyway. Its a house that just screams 'us'. Its a two bed and a study semi detached in its own little corner, in a slightly 'poshier' estate (i think its an estate anyway). Its not too small and not too big, its perfect.

And it has a garden!!!! I've always secretly loved the idea of having a garden, for the dog for one thing, and to plant veggies and flowers and herbs. I think it started with helping my nain with her garden that she loved, and now that shes passed away i really want to be at least good at it and i think I've inherited her green thumbs.

Ive managed to grow peppers and basil in our little flat and that was a little test to see if i would be able to grow something, and i can!! so I have big plans for that garden.

Tom has an amazing job that he loves and he is now the bread-winner (which makes his Nan breathe a sigh of relief) and i am happy in my new job but the only downside is that it is only 17 hours. ive been getting between 30-40 hours overtime because of Christmas but now that it is January it will go back down with the 'possibility' of overtime.

I don't know what to do with myself, but hopefully i can get over the 'hump' that ive found out about myself and that is i don't finish anything. and i hate myself for it! because its a horrid trait to have and i don't know where its come from.

I guess that's my new years resolution...hopefully.

Recently i have found out what has been making me feel miserable about myself. it wasn't just Debenhams and the evil that was but it was the unseen effects of the Pill i was on. I hadn't noticed it until, with the moving and everything i couldn't get the time to get a new set. so i went without for the month or so and this is what happened:

I lost weight (i was a 34 back now I'm back to a 32, and i don't have much of a belly any more)
I feel like i can enjoy things more and be more laid back. (how i used to be)
whilst i was on the pill my hair was all weak and horrible and tangly, now its starting to look like hair, not dangly bits of horridness.
Also my throat is less dry, and I'm not coughing as much any more  as i had a lot of problems with my throat when i was on the pill (i was on it for about two years).

Need to find something better!

Christmas (where i made the dinner for LT and his mum) was brilliant this year and i spent the first day of the new year with my bitches 'LT and BT' for those that do not know! lol

I am happy with the way things are going, i just wish that money would start to calm down so that we can spend to get things for the house and actually live and not live to pay the rent. We just moved at a time where we needed money for other stuff too such as Venice! XD and Christmas so its been very busy and very expensive couple of months, nut it will calm itself down now i hope!

And so that's the catch up blog!

Expect gardening dilemmas and baking and gaming and awesomeness!

^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment