Monday 7 January 2013

Mind sort out #2

So I have been in a writing bleugh recently.

I just couldn't sit down and write when I was in a full time job and now that I'm in a better but less hours job I have plenty of time to write. but every time I attempt it, make myself comfy and get a panad I just can not conceive a good paragraph, maybe I'm being too critical of myself and I need to just write and not think about it again.

So with the help of the awesome art work from my amazing friend 'the little voices' Link to her deviant art here: http://little-voices.deviantart.com/

Artwork property of Hollie Simon and the character of Red is mine!

Isn't he handsome!?! 

After receiving this gift my mind started working again and we talked for ages about plot ideas and various other and so it really did spur me on to write his story down. The thing is it is a saga, i realised that all 4 stories that id been writing separately would go well together and Red is the only constant in all of them and it was really his story, his life and meaning was to find those other characters and ultimately save the world. so now I've got to properly sort it all out and its a bit daunting really. 

HB and BT are coming over on Wednesday night  and were gonna play Risk: Legacy and on the Thursday we are gonna do Write-a-thon again. like we used to at uni and I hope we will be able to write lots and be jolly and get that love back again. 

I decided to print all of them and get their own folders and so I can see them in front of me, to sort out what I need to put in or delete. I cant seem to do it on the computer, I prefer to have it physically in front of me so I can scribble on the paper and all that jazz. 

I'll keep you updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment